Do you hate cleaning your bathtub? So does everyone else! The good news is that there are bathtub scrub brushes out there that can make the process a lot easier. In this blog post, we will discuss the top 10 must have bathtub scrub brushes. These brushes will help you clean every nook and cranny of your bathtub, and they’re all available on Amazon!
Best Bathtub Scrub Brushes — Reviews
The firm grip allows you to scrub your bathtub easily without fatiguing your hands.
Another advantage of this product is that it has an ergonomically designed handle that lets you apply pressure as needed.
- Ergonomic design prevents hand fatigue while scrubbing.
- Bristles are designed for long-term use and can tackle both light and heavyduty cleaning jobs.
- The brush is versatile and can be used on a variety of surfaces.
- The handle is not stationary, making it hard to use.
The long handle on this powerful scrubber makes it simpler to clean difficult-to-reach areas in your tub.
The spinning brush swiftly removes tough build-up and stains from the bathtub and other surfaces.
It’s also water-resistant, so it won’t get damaged during cleaning.
- It has an oscillating head that loosens and cleans stains fast.
- The ergonomic grip provides the user with more control during cleaning.
- This product is water-resistant.
- Parts are usually delicate and can break easily, which is expensive.
This hand power scrubber gets the job done without causing discomfort.
I like that it is cordless since I may reach around in areas of the tub to get dirt and grime out.
It only consumes double-A batteries, but it also comes with two scrubbing pads.
- This product is small and can be easily carried around
- It doesn’t require any cords.
- It performs best on kitchen counters and sinks as opposed to the bathtub.
The all-purpose scrub brush from Oxo has a contoured handle that absorbs most of the pressure as you clean away stains, making it ideal for comfort.
The soft bristles are able to tackle even the most challenging washing without coming apart.
It is perfect for cleaning everything from the bathroom to the kitchen, and even outdoor chores.
- The ergonomic handle makes it easier to scrub with.
- The bristles are soft, so they will not scratch or damage surfaces.
- It can remove even stubborn stains, suds, and slime.
- The bristles are not stiff enough to scrub away tough grime.
This bath and tile brush doesn’t just feature a scrub brush, but has one in its corner for full cleaning capabilities.
Not to mention, it can easily scrub away even the toughest of stains and build up with minimal effort on your part.
Based on its design, you’ll be able to clean different areas of the tub effortlessly.
- The unique design allows for a variety of cleaning postures for simplicity of use.
- Extra scrub brush in the nooks and crannies enables you to clean even the most inaccessible nooks and crannies.
- Soft but sturdy bristles do the trick.
- If you scrub too hard, the bristles will fall off.
Steps for Cleaning the Bathtub
Now that you know my pick for the finest brush to clean a bathtub, here are some suggestions for cleaning it.
Step 1: Clear Your Tub
You will need to clean your bathtub and surrounding areas before you begin cleaning, so that your children are not exposed to any harmful chemicals. Don’t forget to clear out empty bottles and other junk, then wipe down everything else that may have soap stains.
Step 2: Clean Walls and Tiles
If you’re experiencing trouble with grout buildup between tiles, try out the power scrubber I have recommended. The all-purpose bathtub cleaning brush can reach those narrow spaces and its bristles will safely loosen up the grime without damaging your surfaces.
Before scrubbing, use a cleaning solution to soften the stains. If you’re going to use any chemical-based products, I recommend opening your bathroom windows to aid with the odor removal.
Step 3: Don’t Forget the Drain
Do not forget the bathtub drain! I recommend pouring half a cup of baking soda and half a cup of distilled white vinegar down your tub’s drain. Let these two sit in the drain for a couple minutes to soften any clog. Finally, pour hot water down the drain to flush everything out.
Step 4: Use an All-Purpose Cleaner
Choose an all-purpose cleaner able to dissolve or remove any persistent stains for the tub. After spraying or applying the solution inside the tub, wait a couple of minutes before scrubbing with your all-purpose scrub brush. You’ll notice that any grime or dirt will vanish almost immediately! I have to say, I’m actually beginning to enjoy my cleaning task now.
Step 5: Focus on Soap Scum and Stains
When removing soap scum from the tub, an old toothbrush will do the job, but don’t expect results right away. I strongly advise buying Crown Choice’s all-purpose bathtub cleaning brush because it has an ergonomic design that helps it get to those hard-to-reach places.
Step 6: Wipe down Your Tub
The last step is to clean your tub with a towel. There should be no water or soap residue left behind. Check the inside of the tub for any missed spots using your fingers.
Using the Best Tub Scrubber Can Help You Save Time and Money
Cleaning your bathtub doesn’t have to be a pain. With these secret tips and the right cleaning tools, you can make your tub look brand new in no time! So what are you waiting for?